Personalized, habit-based nutrition coaching
If you landed on this page then you are looking for a sustainable way to break eating habits and patterns that are detrimental to your health.
I am so glad you found me and I am excited to support you in becoming the healthiest you can be, without the diet overwhelm.
Some of the results you could achieve through this nutrition program are:
- a better hormonal picture (think PMS, hot flashes, balanced sex hormones)
- feel more energized
- have better digestion
- improve concentration and mental clarity
- sleep better
- feel more body confident
- letting your weight move towards a point where your body feels at its best
- improve health markers like blood lipids and inflammation
- understand snacking behaviour and turn this around
- enjoy eating in company more without worrying how it stands in the way of your health
- a feeling of mental freedom around what you eat (no more guilt or low self-esteem)
Research shows that your diet and lifestyle behaviour impacts your health. This means that positive changes in your eating and lifestyle habits leads to better health. This can be measured in improved physical wellbeing, but also your mental wellbeing.
How do we get there?
Let’s be clear, this nutrition program is not a diet or temporary meal plan. Restrictive diets and meal plans are not sustainable for most people and therefor don’t lead to long term results. Instead, to avoid the merry-go-around of dieting and the feelings of disappointment, failure and guilt for being unable to adhere to such eating regimes, we look at your current eating habits and how we can tweak them in a way that feels good to you and you can keep up long after you finish this program.
During your first appointment (60-90 minutes) we discuss your current eating and lifestyle habits and what keeps you from achieving your optimum health. This could for example be the types of food that you eat, snacking habits or hormone imbalances. We’ll discuss ways of how we can turn these habits around and make a step-by-step action plan. We make sure that any changes fit into your life and that you can still enjoy the foods that you like most to make changes that are maintainable. You’ll receive a written summary with practical recommendations and I’ll follow up with you over the phone to get you started.
Knowing is not always doing and you’ll most likely need accountability until new habits settle in and become natural to you. To coach you through your diet and lifestyle changes we’ll meet fortnightly (30-45 minutes) with a “check-in” phone call (10-15 minutes) in between to keep you on track. This also gives the opportunity to discuss unexpected barriers that you’ll need a strategy for to prevent relapse.
8 weeks accountability & guidance Nutrition Program, $549,-: Initial consultation (60-90 minutes), written summary and action plan, three follow-up sessions (30-45 minutes) scheduled fortnightly with accountability phone calls (10-15 minutes) in between. Online coaching via video call available.
Is this right for you? The answer is “YES!”, if:
- You are done with trying out restrictive diets and meal plans that don’t lead to sustainable results
- You feel like you need to break excessive snacking habits, but need guidance in how to achieve this permanently
- You are done with dreading to eat the foods you love and want to learn how to incorporate them in your life without it standing in the way of your health goals
- You do not want to eat anymore what you think you should be eating, but want to learn how to eat what you truly enjoy and fits into your real life, in a way that helps you to achieve your health goals.
- You can find yourself in a step-by-step approach to break old habits permanently.
- You are open to a non-scale approach and instead are keen to focus on how you physically and mentally FEEL.
- You are open to look beyond your eating habits and are prepared to look into other aspects in your life that may inhibit you from getting to better health.
Still scrolling? Let’s chat to see whether we would be a good fit to work together on your nutrition and health goals. Leave your details below to book in your FREE 15 minutes discovery call to discuss whether this is right for you.